White flakes
I have a problem in my hair. Some white flakes like thing is falling off from my hair. I do not know exactly what it is. Can any one explain me?

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Dandruff... Use scalpe shampoo along with the following medicine
Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having seborrhoeic dermatitis. This can be due to increase oil secretion from the sebaceous glands of the scalp. You may need oral anti fungal tablets and shampoo for regular use. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments