White beard

I am 24years old men I have got white hairs in my beard Due to stress tension.can I convert them into black .who. To consult and what to do.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

The most important thing that you can do to help yourself is modifying your lifestyle! By that I mean : 1. Eat healthy 2. Sleep on time 11 p.m. at the latest 3. EXERCISE I know these are difficult thing to do especially in today's Info technology age... but it is a must. A bad lifestyle is the biggest enemy of the self today. If you can change that you will keep all these cosmetic diseases at bay. Whatever hair has turned grey might not turn black again but modifying your lifestyle will prevent future greying for sure. Plus,there are medical conditions that can cause such premature greying. To rule those out you will need to visit a dermatologist as soon as possible. That will give you a better idea. And you will get treated appropriately.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, Greetings. Reversing grey beard and scalp hair are tough; mostly they occur due to hereditary and constitutional factors; however, stress, hormonal factors and nutritional deficiencies play a role. Please see a qualified dermatologist in your city for further detailed evaluation and treatment, Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bengaluru.