Which tooth is cracked
According to x ray which of my molar tooth is cracked either 7 molar tooth or 6 molar tooth. Pls tell me and suggest the treatment.

U have to go through root canal treatment u can check in utube about the procedure and u need to do capping for maintainence, stability and function of molar teeth
According to your xray, both 6th n 7th tooth, which r ur 1st and 2nd molars are having deep decays approaching the nerves. This clearly indicates the requirement of root canal treatment and crown in both the teet. Plz visit a nearby dentist soon to get these treated
As per your x-ray both 6 and 7 have large cavities that have entered the pulp of the tooth . This is usually associated with pain on biting and or  spontaneous pain during the night . Cracks cannot be diagnosed with a x-ray . Direct clinical examination would be required
You will need root canal treatment in both 6 and 7 , followed by crowns on both .
I am quite sure the dentist who took this x-ray gave you the same opinion