Whey protein wt. training
I do weight training as I have to achieve high fitness levels. But I am vegetarian So, getting enough protein from whole foods is difficult because of time issues though I recommend whole foods. I dont have any health problems my weight is 76kg and my height is 5feet 10inches and body fat is 21%. Currently, I use Optimum Nutrition 100% whey gold standard and its original .(Not a fake product). I drink almost 7-9 liter of water per day to excrete waste product from protein synthesis . So, can you please tell me is it okay to take it.

Hello, Doctors souldn't assure on private products which are not recommended by medical association.. Just remember protein imbalance can harm kidney .. You can take egg atleast .its has all proteins which are easily digestible .. If you're taking it optimum quantity then its OK ,......