Wheezing and dust allergy
Have wheezing issue during the day and nights...doc have suggested the tablets that I have mentioned but by the time I wanted to ask few more questions he closed the consultation.. I have done blood n chest x-ray so wanted a second opinion about the same

You can take second appointment for your all queries

Ya madam please come for online consultation
Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken. You will  be having 7 days, to chat with him.
Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
For second opinion, do online consultation for further evaluation and treatment
Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and reports to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same