Medicine for wheezing
I have a wheezing issue in Bangalore. As a precautionary measurevmy doctor has advised me to take Mon Deslor at night before sleeping. In case i feel uneasy due to wheezing during the day, is it ok to take Mon Deslor too subside my wheezing in addition to the puff? Kindly advise.

Dr. Pankaj K Bang
Pulmonologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Pls do a pft to understand the severity of your disease. Then we can give u a suitable treatment
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. if you have wheezing that means your asthma is not under control. Inspire of your regular puffs. Mondeslor does not control wheezing. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatment can be started. if you are in bangalore, you can consult me at my clinic in hebbal kempapura for the same. Details about clinic is there on practo. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.