What is cochlear implant surgery
My parents are more than 70 years old and are experiencing hearing issues, please suggest a solution. I don’t want them to face this issue any more and am looking for a cochlear implant surgery for them. Please suggest a way out.

Dear sir, Cochlear implantation is a surgery in which the our sensory part of hearing i.e cochlea is partially replaced by electronic device. Cochlear implantation is generally done for a person who is getting no or very minimal support from hearing loss. To discuss your parent's case in details and thier candidacy for cochlear implantation you can consult me through practo. Thank you.