Cochlear Implant In Delhi

My 2 months 25 days son have failed OAE test thrice. Later he was advised BERA test and it showed absent response on right ear and slight response on increased thresholds 70dB. The doctor have now advised to go for a repeat BERA and ASSR after that, also MRI of inner ear is advised and also few genetic tests. If these tests doesn't show any improvement then intervention is required. Like hearing aid or Cochlear Implant. So for this I have following doubts:- 1. Is there any chances of natural recovery from here? 2. If no. Please suggest a good doctor for Cochlear Implant Surgery in Delhi 3. What is the cost of Cochlear Implant in Delhi please mention elaborate info regarding device cost as well as surgery cost. Please respond to these questions at the earliest. Thanks and Regards

Doctor Answers (2) on Cochlear Implant In Delhi

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
There are many good Cochlear Implant Surgeons in Delhi. Use this app to find one near you as you will need to visit this center many times do proximity is more important  
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
You have to accept the fact that there is a problem in hearing for your child and you need to act. There are no natural remedies for this yet.
Dr Ameet Kishore is one of the best . Dr saulabh sharma is also good. The basic cochlear implant will cost around 6 lakhs for the device( approx) plus surgeon charge plus hospital expenditures depending on the ward. Top models can cost 12 to 13 lakhs for the device. You better ask all the details from the cochlear implant SURGEON.