What causes pain in lower right stomach?
I'm having a pain in the lower right stomach since one day & also i'm felling like vomiting but the vomiting is not coming Im just feeling like that What are the causes for that ? & What kind of measures do i take Please help me doctors Im in tension

Just add some jeera/saunf  in water boil it and drink it in lukewarm.if pain is worse visit nearest physcian
be in diet light foods like kanji
avoid hotel foods take more mosambi juice
If it's associated with fever, it can be appendicitis.
Usg abdomen is advisable
Hey, I am sorry to hear this get a USG ABDOMEN done an contact me asap. Thanking you

Can yogurt cause stomach pain Bilateral lower extremity edema causes