Weight reduction
Hello dr. My weight is 75 kg and height is 5'9" inch. My lower body weight is more especially in thigh ,I want to reduce it .plzz suggest me some excersize to reduce thigh .thanks

Dr. Iranna Hittalamani
General Physician 4 yrs exp Gokak
Consult a proper trainer for yourself who can guide you on exercises and the proper diet too.they tou xan easily reduce your weiht
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Weight reduction will be in general.... Maintaining healthy diet with low fat/ cholesterol and fibre rich diet will help you... additional exercise like cycling and threadmill will help you...