Weight reduce

I want to reduce weight .. I'm 20 and over 120 kg .. Buh my height is 6.2 .. I look a little fluffy.. I hv been hitting gym periodically.. The problem is my stomach region looks bulgy not the front tummy part but the side parts.. tried do reduce natirally bu it went i vain.. i there any tablets to reduce weight
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight reduce

doctor profile image
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
9 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
No tablets you need healthy diet and exercise may be way your are going is not scientific. Consult dietitian as u need to reduce 35 KGS and more that too fat not muscle . write me on personal chat for counseling
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?