Weight probpem
Please help me im too skinny person I tried so many things to weight gain but there is no effect on my health

Hello I need to know your proper history like height and weight/ diet recall that is eating pattern/ dietary habits / likes dislikes/  and many this i need to know why you are  not gaining weight Need to know your medical history And weight gain process is bit slow For that u need to follow balance diet and exercise for gaining weight
contact directly through practo account and provide full history and get desired result
always take diet from qualified dietician

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+120
Chat with a dietician
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? LOG ON.www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation
Before giving you any suggestions I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello, Losing weight and not able to gain can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
Dear user You must follow a balanced diet for weight gain. Consult me directly for customised diet plan
You need to take high protein diet. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you
Chat directly for detailed conversation and better nutrition guidance