Weight problem

I want to loose weight my height 5.3 weight 60 want workout plan and diet plan and how long it will take to losen up my weight I gained 10 kg

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight problem

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to reduce 9kg I can help with 4-5 KGS wieght loss in month.I need your lifestyle details to plan diet for you
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process...time taken to reduce 10 kg depends upon your dedication and strict diet.... You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losingt too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.