Weight problem

Hi doctor I have thyroid and iam taking 100mg thyronorm I regularly hit to the gym for 2hrs and fallow strict diet And I have reduced 5kilos in 1.5months And from past 1month my weight is struck Inspite of regular workout n diet and I have also changed work out Can I know the reason behind this

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight problem

Pushpa Ladsariya Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello...loosing 5 kgs. in one and a half month was a bit too fast,reason could be starting Thyroid medicine,diet and workout,all together.Now because of workout you must have gained muscle mass and that could be the reason of not showing wt. loss on the scale despite having fat loss. pls. check other parameters beside just kgs on the scale.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....you should have not changed diet pattern in this one month .. You check your thyroid level once If its varied dose adjustment is necessary ...you don't concentrate on weight only .. See the loss of subcutaneous fat ... If you have lost fat under waist its good progress ... Don't increase exercise in desperation...