Weight of cheeks
I want to gain weight of my cheeks so how it can be done If i increase my body weight so it is possible or nt ???

yes if anything goes wrong ,other wise all organs,body parts are promotional while u r growing & developing. So your cheeks are equally related with over all growth of body fats,muscles.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+111
Chat with a dietician
Yes definitely it is possible but it should be healthy not fat gain.write me on personal chat for diet counselling

How to increase cheek muscle