Weight managment
I want to lose fat and want to make my body lean muscular physique, I also go to gym everyday and I want consultant that can I take fat burner talblet(supplement ) to improve my performance and I have piles or hammeroid does it will not worse the condition of hammeroid
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 27 yrs exp Chennai
My Dear Friend, From few things you have mentioned, I suggest you get you blood checked for thyroid function. Going to gym is good, but if you want to burn fat then best excersice is to cardio respiratory excercises every day. Decrease intake of carbohydrates in your diet. Increase intake of protien in the diet. Please do not take fat burning tablets as these have long term side effects that can affect your health. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.