Weight loss tips
My weight 69 kgs my height 5 " 2 . I need reduce my weight upto 55 kgs . Whether fasting will help me to reduce weight ...I need it advice doctors .

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 19 KGS I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month.only tips won't help you to lose weight so take diet consultation. Surely I can help you
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 12 yrs exp Faridabad

Fasting is the short and fast way to loose weight but not effective. Do your tsh test to know your levels. Take 15 days diet plan in which have saltfree dinner(8 days) and 7 days salad and low carbs veg. Do light walk with diet. Take small steps and gradual changes