Weight loss
R59 germany is good for weight loss? I want know that if a person taking R59 ,can she take alopathy medicine along with it? Or when someone take alopathy medicine(cold caugh fever), then intake of R59 should be stopped for few days?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Paresh P. Mehta
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Mumbai
Answering your querry Both Allopathic and Homoeopathic medicine work in different manner and don't contraincate one from other.Also they can be taken concurrently but care has to be take to keep time gap in between two system of medicine. Hope this helps you. Thank you.For further querry and guidance,so