Weight loss
Need to shed 10 kilos in 3 months but not being able to achieve it as i have arthritis. also i do not have a proper diet.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month. I n arthritis as it is medical condition u need to take care of diet so as it should not get worsen.I can help u with thisalso
Dr. Vandana Verma (PT)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

For reducing weight one needs to combine exercise with proper diets. In your case you are not able to exercise so the emphasis on diets has to be increased. Take low calorie high energy food take less of carbs and more of proteins. Choose wisely from the options given while you are dining. And in case you need professional help regarding making your diet charts and helping you reduce this weight you an consult privately.