Weight loss isue

I m not lossing weight. I weight 97 kgs and my height is 5.11 inches. I tried most of the things please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight loss isue

Ms. Huda Shaikh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi there,

Good to hear from you :)

Just like I always say the diet needs to be close to your lifestyle and should also take your nutritional needs and medical issues into consideration.Any haphazard diet would not work for you until it is completely personalised and does not drive you away from the foods that you have been eating.For weight loss you need immense patience and need to keep working hard.Please feel free to get in touch with me at any point of time for any help.Meanwhile you can do the following -

1)Eat small and frequent meals

2)Drink at least 12-15glasses of water per day.

3)Eat at least 2 servings of fruits and 3 servings of veggies in your diet.

4)Stay away from refined processed and fattening foods.

5) Include nuts like walnuts or almonds in your diet ,not more than 4-5 in a day.

6)Stick to portions and do not go overboard.

7)Chew your food well and do not eat in haste.

8) Consume lean meats like fish and chicken and stay away from red meat or meat.

Do let me know if you need any further assistance :)

Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello, to loose weight you need to consume less calories and workout more so that store fats get utilised and you loose fast. You can consume more of vegetables and fruits, sprouts, whole grains, oats. Avoid refined flour,  sweets,  sugar,  processed foods, junk food, bakery products. Workout at least 45 mins per day, if can do more it would be more effective.
Hope this principle works for you.