Weight Loss
Is paenut butter allowed while a person is om srtict diet to loose weight ? I am on weight loss diets but feel hungry quickly after breakfast of egg whites n oats

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi thanks for your query. Peanut butter is one of the richest sources of fat I.e saturated fats. Do avoid. You v small but frequently meals .After break fast you can go some light snacks having low carb & fats like puffed or flaked 5g salad, fruits 2 PCs except banana add milk 150ml or chana low adding low sugar, no butter ghee same types products.