Weight loss

I have reduced my diet to less than half from a year but not much result. I take one paratha in breakfast. One in dinner with subji and two non oiled roti in lunch .two coffee and three sugarfree tea in day. Some homemade snack in evening . Kindly advise

Doctor Answers (3) on Weight loss

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Its not about lowering your diet, and main important thing is don't keep trying self made diets. Always better to consult a dietitian. So that you don't have any side-effects of the foods. As u mention you take sugar free, its not at all needed to take sugar free for reducing weight. First always opt for natural remedies. The output of calories shall be more than input of calories, then only the diet will be effective. Go for protein and fiber rich colourful diet. The main reason to have colourful diet is you will get all the required essential micro nutrients. I can help you with good dietary advice. If interested do message me personally or take practo appointment.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
You need 14 KGS weight loss.their can be many loop holes what u r practising. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month that too with diet and exercises only
Dr vijetha Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
One year your body got adjusted to your routine diet plan which you have mentioned, weight loss might have reached a stage where it needs a different approach, kindly concentrate on to increase your physical activities, since you are 40 years of age your metabolic rate should be increased to loss weight try Strength training exercises, include low fat home made curd, sprouts salad and try oats porridges to increase fiber intake which in turn will help in reducing weight. Good luck...