Weight loss

I am fat and i wanna lose my weight 10kgs in 6 months for that what diet should i follow but it should be minimum because i live in a hostel and suggest some yoga too.

Doctor Answers (4) on Weight loss

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Sonal Wagh Pune | Homeopath
Hi... You have to follow 3 simple rules... 1. Eat only when you are hungry. Don't eat because it's time to eat. 2. Take very small morsel at a time. No need for dieting. 3. Till the taste disappears in your mouth, don't swallow. Advantages of this method... 1. You can eat everything you like, still you lose weight. 2. You won't go in guilt complex for eating what you want. 3. You don't avoid any food, so you ll get all the nutrients your body needs. 4. Once you ll get used to this type of eating, you ll never become fat again in the future. Thank you.
Dr. Geeta Kadam Pune | Homeopath
Hi Mainly you take much more salads like cucumber , tomatoes, n lemon in ur diet. Also take fruits which contains vit c like Orange, lemon ,watery fruits like watermelon , melon ,pineapple, etc . avoid bakery products ,fast food , faty food like butter cheese etc Do exercise also yoga with guidance Also homeopathic medicine get good results in loss of wt