Hello , please go the reply here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my name has been deleted due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards but I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two individuals are not alike.
So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Hi... You have to follow 3 simple rules...
1. Eat only when you are hungry. Don't eat because it's time to eat.
2. Take very small morsel at a time. No need for dieting.
3. Till the taste disappears in your mouth, don't swallow.
Advantages of this method...
1. You can eat everything you like, still you lose weight.
2. You won't go in guilt complex for eating what you want.
3. You don't avoid any food, so you ll get all the nutrients your body needs.
4. Once you ll get used to this type of eating, you ll never become fat again in the future.
Mainly you take much more salads like cucumber , tomatoes, n lemon in ur diet.
Also take fruits which contains vit c like Orange, lemon ,watery fruits like watermelon , melon ,pineapple, etc . avoid bakery products ,fast food , faty food like butter cheese etc
Do exercise also yoga with guidance
Also homeopathic medicine get good results in loss of wt
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.