Weight loss and medicines
Hello doctor.My height is 5ft. 8inch. And my weight is 90 kg.I am 17yrs. Old.I want to loose 10 kg per month.So,Doctor is it possible to loose 10 kg per month???Moreover I have bought Divya medohar Vati and Divya Paya tea from the patanjali shop.Can I take both the Ayurvedic medicines at the same time for the weight loss??If yes then suggest me the dosage of the medicines?I am also on homeopathic medicines for migraine.Is it safe to take Ayurvedic And homeopathic medicines at the same time??Help me!

Dr. Rekha Kumar Naidu
General Physician 5 yrs exp Chennai

Losing more weight in a short span is not advisable... weight loss is achieved by proper diet ,medicines and physical excerises.... udawartanam a special type of powder massage helps to aid weight loss....
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Lucknow

Very tough task, if you loos your weight 2-3 kg in a month then very good sign from these medicine, if you want to loss your weight quickly go for panchkarma treatment, Consult nearest ayurvedic physician .....
Dr. Poornima Kasaragod
Ayurveda 29 yrs exp Bangalore
There isno short cut for wt loss. 80% of wt management is done by your kitchen. Exercise two hrs everyday. Don't sleep in the day  time. Udhwarthana ; that is herbal powder massage will help. Don't take any internal medication without consultation.
Dr. Alok Sharma
Ayurveda 39 yrs exp Delhi
Self medication is harmful, go to any mcd ayurvedic physician..
Dr. Bhanu Sharma
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Noida
medohar vati is good choice but along with it start Maharishi Ayurveda 's B- Trim tea . 2 Tab of Triphala @ bedtime with luke warm water.
I would suggest you to take medicines of one pathy only because sometimes they may contraindicate.
Exercise & Yoga is mandatory.