Weight loss
My height is 145cm. Weight is 51kg. Is it right? How can I loose my weight?

If no other health issues then nothing to worry.
one simple routine helps.. always Drinking hot water along with food helps to maintain weight...

Your weight should be 35-40kg according to your height.... It's OK do not worry... Take medicine as Sthoulyahara kashaya 10ml twice a day after food Avipatti choorna 1 tsp daily at bed time With Luke warm water
Drink boiled and cooled water with honey (advice don't mix honey with hot water,, water should be boiled and cooled)
Do yoga regularly like sooryanamaskara. Virabhadrasana, sarvangasana etc