Weight loss

I am currently following a weight loss regime where i excercise in morning and TRY to follow diet for the whole day. Till lunch everything is fine but in afternoon i get lot hungry and all those low calorie/fat foods like brown bread and fruits do not calm my hunger and i have to eventually turn to meat/bakery stuff. I do not want to give up everyday like this. Please suggest any low calorie/fat food that does not make you hungry.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your struggle to stay fit. We congratulate you for taking a step towards.healthy life. Since true following diet and it is common that you get hungry in between. For that there is one solution which is effective too. For this there is.no.need.to.alteration of.your diet. Take small count of food and repeat it more number if Times. This helps you increase your metabolic rate as well as burns you fat too. Thank you