Weight loss due to gym
Hi From last 5 days  I am going gym for normal exercise to keep myself fit and busy.  I am not so fat nor I am slim. But I hav started loosing weight n lost almost 300-400 grams from last 5 days. My current weight is 59.8kg. Height 5'5" . I dont want to loose weight. Suggest diet to maintain weight along with gym.

Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Eat a well balanced diet through the day. Drink a home made banana milk shake before gym so that lean muscle mass does not get wasted and eat a complex carb diet after half an hour. Eat  atleast 5 times a day. Include more proteins in the diet to maintain weight while working out. Consult in person for a personalized diet chart