Weight loss and sports

As I am a sportsmen I need a proper diet plan to follow. Morning I go for gym and evening I go for football practice. In the weekend I go for swimming. I won't have any energy in the end of the day. I will feel very tired.

Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello, as you are sport person you need more calories and protien to sustain the whole day. So increase your food intake but it would be better if you consult a professional sports nutritionist who can prepare a tailor made diet for you.
Dr. Sakina Patrawala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello... Its good to  read about ur active schedule. However, depending on your health goal,height,age,weight. .your entire days diet plan must be balanced with the correct body requirements. Hence. .do visit a sports nutritionist who would guide u for the same. As u feel tired and fatigued, you would surely need to increase your caloric and protein intake.