Weight loss and dietchart

How can I loose weight and what is the balance diet?what is a balance diet and list of balance diet?

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 14 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi maintaining diet chart is not just enough for losing weight , regular exercise along with diet control will have a good out come... your diet should be rich in proteins, fibre content , vitamins and minerals ... and should have less quantity of fat content...