Weight increment
I want to increase my weight. What kind of diet plan should I follow. Should I take any mass gainer like Nutrigain etc or normal feeding will do? Please reply with some effective answers.

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello, regarding weight gain I need to assess your present diet intake and then I can suggest whether you need supplement or no. But for weight gain you need to eat high calorie and high protein diet. You can include 2-3 servings of milk and milk products in your diet. If you are non vegetarian then you can include lean meat like fish, chicken and eggs in your diet. Including 1-2 banana in breakfast would be helpful. For further detailed diet chart you can consult in personal.