Weight gaining issue
I have thyroid and ulcers but not in a extreme condition. But the problem is i'am not gaining weight. My current weight is 37kgs but when i get sick like suffering from fever or something then my weight drops to 35kgs easily. Iam not able to gain weight with all my efforts. Hardly I can manage to get 38kgs. Also I have fever at night, not continuosly but 2 days a week probably and only at night. I feel very low sometimes. I tried exercising at home,eating food according to fixed diet plan but it shows no response. I want to find out why it is happening. Is it because of the ulcers or thyroid?. But i take medications for them. Its in a controlled condition. I feel like eating, I feel hungry but when I eat though my stomach is not completely full i get a feeling of fullness. And I dont get enough energy from it. What would be the better treatment for my condition.. Please help me out. Thank you

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello dear See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
What's your height? Take high protein diet and balanced nutrition and do exercises. Ask me directly for diet Consultation