Weight gaining abnormal
I am just gaining weight. With, some good diet and 45 min workout  for two weeks, i was able to reduce a kilo and half, but when i stopped exercising for 3 days, i am back to increasong weight. i am currently 78.5 kilos.

If you want to loose weight you have to follow proper diet plan and change in every two weeks. And do exercises as well. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+108
Chat with a dietician
Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
Do not stop exercising, if you do so make sure that the diet is balanced accordingly
For maitaining good health needs good lifestyle..like proper sleep / balance diet / regular exercise There are so many reasons to gain weight contact through practo account for better result - you need custamised diet plan and exercise once achive your goal then maitain it Reduce weight and avoid further complecation Contact directly through practo account for better result Always consult qualified dietician
Hi First of all I want to give you knowledge that the weight really fluctuates everyday depending on the diet you taking. _________________________ If you do any outing your weight may increase up to 1 to 1.5 kg in a day that does not mean that you have gained fat in your body in a one day,its just a temporary gain. _________________________ And if u a gaining weight on the regular basis with a good diet and workout then you  not following a proper diet. I would recommend you to meet Dietician/ Nutritionist for a assessment and a personalized diet plan. _________________________ Always remember loose weight in a healthy manner not at the cost of your Health as it's just not a weight gain journey its a lifestyle change which you can adapt for lifelong.
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan !
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you
Hello user There are many reason of sudden weight gain . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Connect directly at practo direct chat and slvf all ur query.
ur m
Chat directly fr weight loss plans