Weight gain
Please suggest me diet plan for weight loss. My weight is 66kg. Height is 147 CM. Heaving irregular menstruation. Tsh-119 Lethargic all day.

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user Do the thyroid profile again from other place. -TSH,T3,T4. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Considering your TSH report, Immediately you should start your all Thyroxin hormonal supplements & Drastically you need  to update your FOOD PATTERN to lower TSH value as soon as possible.. Your weight need to be reduced, by some special. Wight loss & HYPOTHYROIDISM DIET May help you to be recovered soon all your Menstrual issues & associated issues. Otherwise it may lead to some more complications, don't need to be worried at all I have given you the solution to recover.. You can contact me directly (or Google search my name) via practo for more details.. Thank you Dietitian souvik chakraborty
Hi dear Your bmi is 30.5, which is partially due to your hypothyroidism and it has affected your menstrual cycle as well. So first take medication and diet for thyroid, later your weight gain wl be taken care. You can consult me for the thyroid  diet. Take care and have low fat, fiber rich food.
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : Maintain meal gaps of not more than 3hrs. To boost up your metabolism and helps in weight loss. Include barley tea and dandelion tea in your diet. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet. Walk at least 10-12k steps in a day. Drink 3-4lts of water per day.
For more details https://instagram.com/dt.n.sikka?utm_medium=copy_link
Feel free to contact for online consultations.
Book an appointment with Practo or call me directly.