Weight gain
I m dentist..age 23 nd my weight is only 46kg..no any medical history. Plz give me proper instruction to how i my weight increase.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

According to your height your weight is fine u need to gain1 kg only may be having weakness or deficiency of nutrients. U can have healthy diet to look more fit
Dr. Harsha
Hi there....as you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. Along with it try doing high bar excercises. You can also visit a dietician and endocrinologist for further queries.