Weight gain
I have to gain my weight please suggest good protein powder , weight gainer or any supplement that will increase my weight without any side effect. Thank you.

Things need to be discussed in detail such as your meal patterns, nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
For gaining weight  follow three main thing  like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening which increase your metabolism Don't skip your breakfast with increase your appetite Take high calorie and rich protein in your diet Add good fats in your diet Avoid oily and fried food fast food preservative food
contact me for customised diet plan through practo you will get good result definitely
I am available  for video consultation you can book and take consultation
Hello.... To have a healthy weight gain without any side effects, first don't opt for supplements like protein powders or anything else. Please choose natural foods which are nutrient dense  like nuts, seeds, dry fruits, eggs, fish, dairy products, cereals, pulses etc., Just taking healthy foods what ever way and any quantity  is also not good. A balanced diet with  recommend nutrient allowance according to your basal metabolism along with physical activity helps you to gain weight. Hope it's helpful.... thank you..
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Greetings for the day!!      It is best to have natural foods for weight gain. Almost all supplements give some side effects on long term intake. Also to sustain the weight gained natural foods will help u better since u can consume them for long term without any health effects. Food like eggs, fishes, paneer, soya, milk, milk products, legumes, pulses, quinoa, sprouts can be consumed regularly to improve muscle mass. It is important that you indulge in atleast 1hr physical activitu every day to build muscle better. Thank you