Weight gain
I am having difficulty gaining weight. i am 5 feet 10 inch height weight 57 kg. i have increased my intake on milk. dry fruits.lunch and dinner. i eat low carb food. Though what ever i eat I eat large portions compared to many of my friends. My blood sugar Hb1ac Is 5.5 for last 6 months. i do regular cardio workout. what could be cause that i have difficulty gaining weight ?

Hello.... Cardio exercises will not help you much in gaining weight...Do weight lifting ..it increases appetite and helps in increasing muscle bulk.. Have egg daily, non veg food once in week... If you are healthy, it s sufficient.. Continue having dry fruits.. Consult dietitian.........