Height growth

Hi i am a 17 Years old boy.i am 5 feet 9 Inch tall.i fill i am a bit short because my friend are above 5ft 10 To 6ft.I had just stopped growing at the age of 14.i lift Weights but not so heavy.so is there any way to grow few inches.i want to be like 5 feet 11 To 6ft. Please help.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your height is decided by a lot of factors and a few important factors are genetics and nutrition. You are tall enough at 5 feet 9 inches and also, you are just 17, you will continue to grow rill the age of 21 if its in your genes. Nothing else can be done. Think of the people who are shorter than you, you will not feel bad. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

You will still gain height for a few more years.  Anyway ur height is ok don't think much.
Harisha N L

Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.
Dr. Parmod Kumar Garg
General Physician 43 yrs exp Gurgaon
Height is having genetic predisposition. Hence should be compared with parents, siblings & grand parents & not your peer group. You are 17 yrs old male so still can add 0.5 to 1.0 inch. As such a height of 5'9" is above everage Indian Male. So do not worry & relax. Eat healthy diet & do regular excercise. Stretching excercises may help. Do not fall pray to any height gaining medicines & other formulas available on net or advertise on social media.