Weight Gain
I am a Thyroid patient. My TSH LEVEL is 9.15. I want to know what should I eat or not? Plz suggest some diet routine.

Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, first see a doctor who will give you appropriate medicines to control the levels. Do not ignore it. Avoid soya, soya milk, tofu, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, jowar and bajra. To a large extent cooking destroys the compounds in the above foods that can hinder in the absorption of the medicines. But it's better to avoid them. Do regular physical activity and destress yourself. Stress contributes to high levels of the hormones. For a more detailed diet plan ping me on personal chat.