Weight gain

I am 5'5 and i weight only 45 kg.i tried all ways but i am not able to gain weight.now it has turned me desperate.because i want to get into airlines it is mandatory for me to weight 55 kg.i want to gain 10 kgs anyhow.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to gain12 KGS that too muscle not fat. To look great muscle gain is necessary I can help with 4-5 KGS muscle gain in month which gives u good look

Hi..., Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is not as active when you sleep as compared to when you are awake. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.