Weight gain
I am 25 year old and my height is 5'7" and my weight is too low only 52 kg too skinny want to gain weight.

You can get your constitution check and go accordingly
Hi consume lots of all seasonal fruits and vegetables, all variety nuts and seeds, whole grain cereals, whole pulses, sprouts, desi pure ghee for dal, milk and milk products, sweet potato kheer, rice starch or ganji for good energy.. if non vegetarian  can consume chicken soups, chicken curry, meats, sea fish, all variety foods, eggs etc..
please consult doctor for any medical issues if any regarding not gaining weight..
well balanced meals, moderate simple and complex carbs, moderate plant and animal proteins, moderate fat, roots and tuber vegetables, kheer, home made foods and home made milk based sweet items.. healthy lifestyle choices, light exercises,
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello sir U need lifestyle modification changes and balanced diet plan to gain weight I need your detail case history  medical issues // diet //  and others to advise you properly  If u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise 
take high protein high fibre diet take good amount of sleep/ rest ///  timely eating //exercise  45 mins daily to have good metabolism  of body 
Send me your recent medical reports and other investigations. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hi For weight gain u need to eat proper balanced diet with small Frequent meals . U can consume peanut butter at the time off breakfast its good fir weight gain. Eat fruits n veggies which will add vitamins in ur diet which is good for you. Drink milk with good protein supplement. If ur non vegetarian eat eggs daily without yolk.
Contact for personalized diet plan Dt.Shazia Majid