Weight gain
I am 19kgs overweight. I noticed my increase in weight since the last 2-3 years. My height is 5'6" and my current weight is 85kgs. I have noticed my weight is accumulated in my arms and thigh regions. My mentrual cycle is regular. However I noticed I didn't get my periods this month and this is the first time that has ever happened. Kindly help me with my weight loss. Thanks

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 20 KGS that too fat not muscle I can help u with 4-5 KGS fat loss in month and that too permanent one without medications or supplements no crash and dash diet only through diet and exercise and lifestyle management. Write me for detail diet chart for your specific