Weight gain
How to gain a weight. I want to gain my weight.Current ly my weight is 58 kg. Please give me suggestion.

Hello, Havr high-protein foods include meats, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes, nuts and others. Eat plenty of high-carbohydrate and high-fat foods if weight gain is a priority for you. Go to a gym and lift, 2-4 times per week . Working in gym helps to increase appetite
Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi .You have not mentioned your height Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person. Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or drop in a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail