Weight and hair gain
Lost 8 kgs after delivery.baby is now 2 years old.stopped breast feeding 1 month back.have hair loss too

At this age I feel your weight is correct, do you wanna add on weight please share, for hair loss add on sprouts fruits and vegetables along with fermented foods in your diet.
can join us for detailed guidance and support our whatsapp group and send your queries to admin of that group. https://chat.whatsapp.com/i5vbdwxax6abe9hdx9gacy
eat healthy keep healthy
You are underweight. Need to assess your nutrient intake. For that I need to take your dietary recall. And check whether you are right or not. Because lack of all nutrients in diet could be the reason of hair fall in your case. So call me by taking appointment.
Start getting aware of what you eat in full day. And take my appointment
Add green leafy vegetables to your diet daily
Include more protein, calcium.and b complex in your diet. You need to start a balance high protein diet. Share your details with weight and lifestyle to plan your diet. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet.