Weakness and join pain

Since July, I have been having some muscle weakness on and off, especially in the arms. Since August, I have started getting mild/moderate and sometimes severe pain in my joints - collar bone, ankle, elbow, ribs, along the spine. Vitamin D is normal. ESR is 1. All other blood tests are normal. Been to a few docs - rheumatologist, neurologist, Orthopedic - can't find a cause. Last few days I have had alot of pain and weakness in my fingers also. It's difficult to hold a phone for more than 10-15 minutes. Everytime I exercise even a little, my whole body hurts. Few months back I used to exercise more than this and never had any pain. What could be the cause?

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

A good way to diffuse general body pains: 1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.
Dr. Siddharth Aggarwal
Orthopedic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chandigarh

Do you have a history of recent viral fever? Could be dietary deficiency of Vit.B12, Folic Acid or may be Hemoglobin. If all is normal, you may be having Fibromyalgia. In this case, some specific medications,  vit e and lemon water gives good relief