Constant pain on trapezius muscle
I have trapezius muscle pain for last 4 months.. It is a pain where I can't lift my hand. Pain is from left trapezius muscle to left hole hand.

Hi First tell me what is your profession? Are you working on computer for long time? Go and consult your nearest physiotherapy clinic may be your muscle become tight or spasmodic. Go and take treatment for pain relief and muscle strengthening exe.
apply ice.
if you are working on computer than keep computer on proper level. correct your posture.

Name of muscle behind knee How to build trapezius muscle Trapezius muscle pain