Muscle pain in thighs
I have serious pain in the muscles of my upper thigh. I am unable to bend it for sitting & walking on staircase. I can't put pressure on it. I have shown to different physicians but they have given only pain killers & vitamin medicines which didn't worked for me since last 15 days. My blood report for thyroid, arthiritis & haemogram & vitamins are normal. Which specialist doctor should I show myself for this? Neurologist or orthopaedic or any other? Kindly, suggest me.

Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying Quadriceps strengthening exercises Hamstring stretching Calf muscles stretching Contrast bath
See a neurologist first to rule out neuromuscular issues. Hip pain can radiate to the thigh and knee. Get xrays of  the thigh bone and  hip joints and see a local ortho surgeon.
Please see an orthopaedic surgeon first. Hip/spine pathology needs to be excluded. Dr M Vashishtha FRCS, dr-MV.com Bangalore

Muscle pain and weakness Pain in thigh while walking How to increase thigh muscles