Water therapy

I want to know about water therapy for longer life young skin and healthy hair. I see on an interview that the actor anil kapoor also used water therapy. I want full detail about exact water therapy procedure and precautions .

Doctor Answers (1) on Water therapy

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, Water therapy is a natural treatment for controlling diseases and keeping the body hydrated. Water therapy is helpful in curing diseases without using medicine. You just have to drink 1.5 liter of water each day and follow simple instructions to get rid of terrible diseases. Drink 1.5 liters or 5-6 glasses of water as soon as you get up in the morning. You can wash your face and brush your teeth after drinking water  Start with drinking 3-4 glasses of water if you are unable to drink 5-6 glasses of water in the beginning  Avoid taking alcoholic beverages the previous night  Avoid eating or having any other drink one hour before and after drinking water in morning  Too much of a good thing can also pose a harm. This is true in the case of water therapy also. When water intake is not controlled while undergoing water therapy it may cause danger. It is because our body has limited capacity of throwing the excessive water. So to avoid any risk you should always consult professional or doctors before undergoing any such therapy.