Wanted to ask about Acnestar.
Hi. I have a very sensitive and acne prone skin. Yesterday, I tried the soap ACNESTAR as I have pimples on almost every part of my body leaving some. I am also using pure aloevera before sleeping and I keep it overnight plus I have started drinking Safi from yesterday. But my skin was itching the last night. Is it because of the soap or using safi and soap and aloevera together? I am confused. Pls suggest what should I do.

Stop it.. causing allergy... treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.