Sensitive Acne prone skin
Which is the best and most effective cleanser or face wash for sensitive acne prone skin which won't burn out or irritate the skin but at the same time will clean the pores deeply removing all the accumulated residue of dirt and makeup in one wash and at the same time is effective on my acne and pimples.

Dr. Nikita Patel
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Thane
There are certain good brands like Acne-aid facewash and Cetaphil daily facial cleanser that can be used. Also I prefer prescribing certain moisturisers for patients with acne-prone sensitive skin that fight the acne while soothing the sensitive skin at the same time.