Acne prone and Oily skin

I've recently developed a lot of acne coming on my skin and my skin becomes too oily. I'm applying Clincitop cream, I'm currently using Lotus tea tree face wash and oriflame tea tree moisturizer. Pls help as I need to get rid off these pimples and the marks off my skin. Also want to get rid of this oily skin. Pls help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne prone and Oily skin

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Acne is a common problem of oily skin. Acne occur due to blockage of oil from sebaceous glands in the skin and it occurs under hormonal influence. Certain factors which may aggravate acne are stress, oil based occlusive cosmetics and food items like milk and other dairy products. Pimples usually leave behind dark spots and chances of dark spots increase if you fiddle with them. Just washing face will not take care of basic cause of acne and for that you need to take proper treatment with a qualified dermatologist. Few chemical peeling sessions along with prescribed skin treatment will help control acne and fade away dark spots but the treatment is always individualised. Please be patient when you are on treatment as few weeks are required to see the results. Hope this helps you. To know more about skin care of acne prone skin, you may visit below mentioned website. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com